Best Portable Mini Humidifier with Colorful Night Light
Why Use A Humidifier –
Whether it’s due to winter cold or summer air conditioners, dry air and low humidity levels in your home can have many negative impacts on your health. Most often, dry air affects our skin, causing it to dry out, flake, crack and itch. Dry air can even exacerbate existing skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis as well. In addition, our hair becomes more brittle and breaks more easily, static electricity is increased, and we tend to suffer more from nose bleeds, colds, sinus infections, and the flu. Moreover, individuals suffering from asthma and allergies can also experience more frequent and or severe attacks.
Thankfully, humidifiers are the ultimate solution to dry air problems and the health issues that may arise from them. They work by releasing water vapor into the air. This helps keep you breathing and living more comfortably no matter what time of year it is.
How Humidification Benefits Your Home –
Humidity isn’t just beneficial for your body and your health, it’s also highly beneficial for your home too! For instance, many houseplants require adequate humidity levels because they constantly lose moisture through the pores in their leaves.
This moisture loss tends to happen more rapidly when the air around them is overly dry. Furthermore, water absorbed through the plant’s root system doesn’t always replenish the moisture loss in the leaves as quickly as properly humidified air can.
Additionally, dry air can also cause wood to dry out, which can, in turn, cause it to crack and shrink. Over time, this can lead to more significant problems ranging from loose chair/table legs to large gaps between floorboards and broken furniture. All of these issues can lead to increased repair or replacement costs. However, investing in a Mini Humidifier and maintaining proper humidity levels can help to lessen these issues.
If you suffer from any of the issues mentioned below, consider improving the air quality in your home:
- Cracked lips
- Dry skin
- Fragile hair
- Irritated nasal passages
- Irritated vocal cords
- Itchy eyes
- Sinus congestion
- Sinus headaches
- Sinus inflammation (sinusitis)
- Sore throat
- Throat dryness
- Nose irritation
- USB MINI PORTABLE Mini Humidifier: The USB portable mini humidifier is convenient to use in the living room, bedroom, car, and office and it can easily be plugged in any USB port. It pulls moisture back into the air to improve dry and itchy skin. It also has a soothing and relaxing effect
- SILENT MODE OPERATION: Portable mini humidifier has a low noise level (30 Db) and it will not affect your sleep and work
- 2 SPRAY MODES: Continuous spray mode for 4 hours and intermittent spray mode for 6 hours
- AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF: When it runs out of water, it will shut off automatically
- ESSENTIAL OILS DIFFUSER: Water-soluble essential oils can be used for a pleasant aroma in your room and office
- RGB LIGHT: It has a colorful light that can be used as a dim night light for your room
|Item Weight||5.3 Ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.07″D x 3.07″W x 4.69″H|
|Control Method||Press Button|
Staying Healthy Indoors In 2023
Staying Healthy Indoors In 2023 – Each new year brings new chances for change, improved health, and a higher sense of well-being. This, coupled with being stuck indoors due to seasonal weather and changing times, means staying healthy at home…
1. Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color shown in the pictures. Thank you!
Order Now, Get The Best Product from ColorQo.com.bd